This blog series will highlight some of the great new features that will be included in our Millennium Series Software Version 34!
We are very excited to bring these new features to our current and potential customer. Below you will find a few of the new features for our Millennium Management and Millennium Monitoring software for Version 34.
- There is a new Field Access tab on the Employee Groups Form which enables assignable filed by field access for each form section
- A new Retail Labor Rate is provided on the Inventory Items to define the average retail charge for each labor now required for the installation of an inventory item.
- The recently added Invoice Statements report which provides a list of Open Invoices (only invoices with a balance that is unpaid), printed using its own unique Format, when printed for All Subscribers may now be filtered by either their assigned Dealer Code or Division
- The condition code list now includes a priority level and an action plan column
- The subscriber entries form - when showing an account that is currently offline, now has an "Account Offline" message at the top of the form and displays color of its Quick Access menus in yellow
We will bring you more new feature tips throughout the next few weeks, stay tuned!
Don't forget that Early Bird Registration for our 2013 Users Conference end December 28th! As a special incentive, we are offering a 15% discount off any additional workstation or any add-on module if you register before that date.
Want More Information?